Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lots of Good News!


Last Saturday I was able to make my second successful ascent of Mt. Baldy. I organized the climb with the meetup group The SoCal Hikers and Peakbaggers. I met many amazing people and I thank them all for letting my climb with them. I can now climb and hike when ever I have free time thanks to the group! I'm even climbing to the top of SoCal on the 19th aka San Grogonio. I'm very excited for this climb and then I will only have 2 more peaks to climb (Wilson and San Jacinto) until I've climbed all the major peaks in southern california. I hope i can accomplish this goal before i go off to college. Right now my project is almost complete I just need to make my display and notebook for QSP Night and then I'm done. I can't wait to do more climbs and I can not wait for Whitney this June.

No comments:

Post a Comment