Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Backpacker Magazine

So good stuff to report today. I got my new issue of my favorite magazine and I was pleased to find a bonus gear guide for winter, perfect for researching the gear I will need for my climbs! Every issue has useful information for EVERYTHING backpacking if you like to hike I highly recommend you subscribe to it. Anyway I got a shirt from Big City Mountaineers so i will wear it proudly when I go the gym tonight. It seem like I have a lot of momentum going for this project and I don't plan on losing any of it, if anything I will only become more motivated as time goes on. I was also fortunate enough to be connected with an avid hiker who is a teacher at my school, yet another person I can go to for advice and support for my project! Be sure to spread the word about my Quest for Big City Mountaineers, send them the link to the blog or follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100150526717062
Keep spreading the word guys with your support we can make this project a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment