Monday, October 18, 2010

New Toys!

So this weekend i went to the REI Fall sale. If you didn't know REI sales are THE BEST things ever!!! My parents bought me a 0 degree sleeping bag for my birthday and I bought myself some super cool Black Diamond crampons. I plan to accumulate my gear over time before my climb; mostly during sales. So if you want to help me get my gear you could always email me at abenudiz@gmail.com but I would prefer if you donated to Big City Mountaineers before you help me out. Anyway all systems are go for fundraising the blog is 100% functional with a link to my photos here and a my official BCM (Big City Mountaineers) fundraising page here if you have any questions feel free to email me. I am planning on my first weekend training hike the fist weekend in November so I'm getting pretty pumped for that and just letting everyone know BCM is a
501 (c)(3) non-profit so all donations are tax deductible all the more reason to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment