Friday, January 7, 2011

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


I was able to speak to the manager at the Spring st. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and they are going to support my senior project by allowing me to set up a donation jar in their store (right around the corner from Millikan.) I will be setting these jars up on Monday or Tuesday of next week so go get some of my favorite coffee at the Coffee Bean and donate your change or give a little extra. Now I am just waiting for Ganahl Lumber to contact me about a donation and then I would have more than enough money to send 10 kids backpacking. Also thanks to my spanish teacher from freshman year my fundraising total is now $1800/$2000 only $200 until my goal is met!
muchas gracias Snr. Goldman

Also new pics of most of my gear on my photo page (link above)

2 comments:

  1. Yay little! I'm going to put my change in there every time I go now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! If you ever want to have a little coffee date I'm there most days around 1:20

    ReplyDelete