Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Climb Numba 1


So I have a wee bit of exciting news. I have finally managed to schedule a date to go climbing and that day is this Friday!!! I will be attempting to climb 10,068 ft Mt. Baldy with my mentor and friend Josh. This will be my very first mountaineering experience and I am super excited! We plan to meet at 3:00 AM thats right three in the morning to be up at the trail head by 4:00 AM We will climb all morning and hope to be at the summit around noon so if your out side around then look up at the mountains and look at the tallest one you can see with the most snow on it and that is the mountain I will be on (this applies only to those living in the SoCal/ LA area.) Well its an exciting time and its only a day away I will be posting a update with pictures and video of the climb as soon as I return. Wish me luck on my first climb ever!


The Rainier of LA

No comments:

Post a Comment