Monday, January 3, 2011

Fundraising Success #1


Today I followed up on some of my leads for fundraising and I had my first success with local businesses. NHC Martial Arts gave a very generous donation of $100 to Big City Mountaineers putting the fundraising total at $1,700. I have added a link to their website above. Be sure to check them out if you are interested in martial arts, or any of the many fitness and kickboxing classes they offer. I trained in Hapkido for many years at NHC Martial Arts and earned my black belt in 2005. Again a huge THANK YOU to NHC Martial Arts! Also I am in contact with two corporate offices in hopes of getting donations from larger businesses in addition to local ones. I will keep the blog updated as I make progress.

Also If you have not donated please so what ever you can give is greatly appreciated. There is a link above to my official fundraising page. If you can not donate online contact me. I take checks made out to Big City Mountaineers or cash donations that I will send to Big City Mountaineers on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment